Birds

Birds

Sunday 28 August 2011

Performance Week.

IT WAS THE ASIAN!!!!!!!
I thought that Mandy would have stolen it but Joanna did! We were all sitting around the table Jacqueline, Mandy, Joanna and myself. Simply talking and then suddenly out of the blue I remember the thesaurus. I ask Mandy if she had it and she said no, I turn to the asian and she has a big smile on her face. I ask her if she has my beloved thesaurus she says yes, as if it was as simple as me asking her whether she was watching the television or not. She clearly doesn't understand the seriousness of the situation, I turn to Jacqueline and I can see she is as upset and angry as I am. I'm about to use a lot of big words to describe how I feel to Joanna but before I can she giggles and walks away! Quite frankly I'm flabbergasted but oh well what can I do. You may not really understand the beginnings of this post very well if you haven't read my previous blog, so if your questioning my sanity please go back and read further.

So It is Sunday and I just finished the performance week of "beneath the skin" which is a showcase of WAAPA's third year dance students choreography. I feel that it went very well and I'm very proud of all my fellow third years for putting up such incredible dance pieces. This up coming week is going to be a struggle, I have rehearsals with the West Australian Ballet, I have my own choreography during the night times and I think that we will be rehearsing for the end of year production as well. I now know for certain that I will be in it. I was unsure because of the whole wicked thing but I got an email today telling me that unfortunately I was unsuccessful, but they still have me on the records. So if someone gets injured or decides to leave they still have me but by that point I will probably doing something else. Hopefully in a company somewhere. I've been sitting here writing this blog while listening to the great Ezio Bosso and Philip Glass and discovered how much easier it is to write with such beautiful music as these two men are giving me. I hope everyone is well, and enjoys my blog because I know I enjoy writing it.      

1 comment: