Birds

Birds

Sunday 11 September 2011

Extreme Timetables

This screen has sat open for a good 20 minutes, their is so much to talk about I have no idea where to start. My choreography had its debut the other week which was very nerve wracking, I got some really positive feedback about it though which was really nice. I couldn't have been more proud of my cast in anyway. I want to take this moment to thank them for all the work that they did, the piece really would not have come together if I had not had the most amazing cast imaginable. So from the stress of the first choreography season, to then my choreography season and now working with WA Ballet will I ever get a break. Taming of the shrew is a truly beautiful ballet I'm so thankful to be given the opportunity to do it. Straight after I finish working on the ballet I am off to New Zealand to audition for the company there. I'm super nervous. I did class with the WA Ballet the other day, it was fun but I realized how much work I have to do, I am no where near good enough to get into a company. I really need to push myself these last few weeks because i really want a job. I have no idea what else to say but I really enjoy writing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment